Inorganic silicon compounds cementing refractory application development of silicon compound cement refractory material resistant to water resistance due to complex engineering conditions, Inorganic Compound the project before and after the heat of acid and water medium, Inorganic Compound or in the heat when the role of acid medium, requiring refractories are heat And acid and water resistance. Unheated water glass refractory specimen immersed in different types and concentrations of acid in the table after storage in the water than in the acid storage strength decreased, than in the air curing strength also decreased.
Because there is no similar in the water in the acid between the silicate and acid reaction, silicate gel is no longer generated, but will dissolve the soluble material, the structure is not tight, the intensity decreased, the opposite the acid concentration of the higher refractory strength Also higher, Inorganic Compound indicating that the role of acid and silicate is enhanced to improve the strength.
Sodium silicate refractory high temperature performance, acid and water resistance and the nature of sodium silicate, sodium fluorosilicate content, aggregate type, Inorganic Compound in the production should be strictly controlled. The modulus of sodium silicate on the high temperature performance of refractory materials. Inorganic Compound Acid and water resistance have a significant impact, high modulus, Inorganic Compound with good acid and water resistance and high temperature performance modulus is low will reduce these properties. Generally choose the modulus is better.
At home and abroad on the application of inorganic silicon compounds in the development of refractories, there are related reports, Inorganic Compound new technology and new materials continue to appear new patents. It is recommended to produce refractory materials suitable for use in various industrial conditions and to meet the needs of various industries. Under the industrial conditions of Magnesite Co., Ltd., Inorganic Compound the production technology of ceramic-bonded corundum carbon refractory was studied and applied in practice.
Inorganic matter is an abbreviation of inorganic compounds, Inorganic Compound usually refers to non-carbon-containing compounds. A few carbon-containing compounds, such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, carbonates, cyanides, etc. are also inorganic .Inorganic matter can be divided into oxides, Inorganic Compound Alkali, salt and so on.
1. Organic matter is the abbreviation of organic compounds. Inorganic Compound At present, human beings know more than 900 million kinds of organic matter, the number is far more than inorganic.
2. In the early 1920s, scientists had synthesized many organic compounds, such as urea, acetic acid, fat, etc., with inorganic materials, and so on. In the early 1920s, Inorganic Compound scientists had known organic matter from animals and plants and other organisms, Inorganic Compound so this kind of compound is called organic matter. , Thus breaking the organic matter can only be obtained from the organism of the concept.However, due to historical and customary reasons, people still use the name of organic matter.
3. Organic matter is generally insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents, the melting point is low. The vast majority of organic matter is easily decomposed by heat, Inorganic Compound easy to burn. The reaction of organic matter is generally slow, and often accompanied by side effects.
4. A wide range of organic compounds can be divided into hydrocarbon and hydrocarbon derivatives of two categories. According to the organic molecules contained in the functional groups, divided into alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols, aldehydes, carboxylic acids, Inorganic Compound esters Etc. According to the carbon fiber structure of organic molecules, can also be divided into open chain compounds, Inorganic Compound carbocyclic compounds and heterocyclic compounds three categories.
5. Organic matter is of great importance to human life, life, Inorganic Compound and production. All living things on earth contain large amounts of organic matter.
The main difference between organic matter and inorganic matter